Knoxville, TN & Nashville, TN | Pre-Sales System Engineer (Low-Voltage) | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Pre-Sales System Engineer (Low-Voltage) for our client in both Knoxville and Nashville, TN. This position is a direct hire. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Represents our client on customer appointments as a subject matter technology expert.
- Engages customers in a consultative manner in order to understand the technical and business challenges facing our prospective and current customers.
- Designs, engineers, and presents solutions to customers utilizing the entire suite of Gallaher products to drive, maintain and increase profitable revenue.
- Supports Sales and Business Development teams with proposal generation assistance of equipment design, drawings, and other necessary technical documentation.
- Supports the pre-sale transition to post signature implementation with Project Management team and assists as needed with design integrity throughout the project.
- Clearly articulate value statements and network designs to internal and external customers.
- Stays current with technology as it pertains to the industry
- Strong understanding of low voltage/security/life safety applications, communications technology and network design. Understanding of sales cycles and the solution selling process.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily follow. Requires thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to learn internal company systems and applications.
- Must have the ability to build relationships over the phone and in person. Must have a proactive communication style ensuring timely status updates to account team and customer.
- Strong analytical skills are required. Must be able to work through complex issues with a methodical approach. Solid ability to graphically depict solutions in a compelling manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Must be detail oriented and able to work with limited supervision and direction
- Self-Directed, Positive Attitude, Organized, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Excellent Communication Skills (verbal/written), able to motivate others, Trustworthy, Honest, and Responsible.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”