Knoxville, TN | Security Analyst | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Security Analyst for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is a direct hire. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Administration and monitoring of the corporate access reviews,
- Perform access entitlement reviews of company; privileged users, terminations, and all other access for all systems within the company boundaries.
- Perform facility physical access reviews.
- Perform supplemental manual access reviews as needed.
- Administer and monitor multi-factor device inventory,
- Perform vendor management and reporting,
- Report on cybersecurity metrics and any associated compliance.
- Perform client forecasting and review FSA rejections and follow-up responses.
- Work with company and client shareholders on project/administrative deadlines, change requests, and/or projects.
- Participate in exercises that test policies, procedures, and skills which are required by business and critical operations.
- Assist with remediation effort, fixing all deficiencies found during investigations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position works closely with the technical groups within the company and requires a basic understanding of company processes and procedures.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with other teams and individuals and be able to work in high-pressure or demanding situations.
- Attention to details.
- Linux, and Windows operating systems.
- Governance Risk and Compliance tools.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Writing reports, policies, and procedures.
- Presenting information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, clients, and customers.
- Interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science related field
- 5 years years of experience
- Security certifications (a plus)
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”