Knoxville, TN | Appian Developer (REMOTE) | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting an Appian Developer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This is a remote contract position.
Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Develop business applications and software using Appian
- Helping and coordinating in designing and development of process workflow, plug ins, tempo, SAIL components, Implementing SOA-Centric applications and integrating external services like database, web services.
- Participate in all aspects of team software development such as: Research, Refinement, Planning, Pointing, Development, Demo, Testing, Documentation, Training, Debugging, etc.
- Collaborate with business analysts, product owners, quality advocates, solutions architects, other development teams, business users and third-party companies
- Develop, enhance, document and maintain team’s processes, procedures and standards
- Designing relational databases management systems, data modeling, database design, and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Correcting program errors, preparation of operating instructions, compiling documentation of program development, and analyzing system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Provide production support for the application, which involves direct communication with the business on issues related Production environment, Appian Alerts and implementation of Data Correction Units(DCUs) proposed by business.
- Work closely with technology teams to integrate the Appian system with other existing platforms.
- Writing and modifying Appian Process Models, Integrations, CDTs, SAIL, etc.
- Appian plug ins, including rules engines.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Integrating with 3rd party services such as Salesforce or Google APIs
- GIT or another source control
- .NET or Java
- Applying knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter defined to be programmed in business applications, leverages information processing techniques, and using information gathered from system users to develop software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- 2-3 years’ Appian experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, management information systems or any related field
- Appian Designer / Advanced Designer certifications (a plus)
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”