Knoxville, TN | Data Engineer | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Data Engineer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is a remote contract position. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Design, implement and maintain basic data models using SQL Server
- Design, develop, test, implement, and maintain automated data pipeline features and data processing jobs using ETL tools such as SSIS, StarQuest or other data replication or change data capture tools.
- Develop C# Scripts to support existing .csv file data pipeline, including modernization/standardization, troubleshooting, and maintenance as needed
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment using JIRA
- Use version-control for tracking changes in any set of files
- C# Scripting
- SQL Server
- Data cleansing principles and best practices
- Designing and delivering large scale, mission-critical data pipelines and features using modern ETL tools (SSIS) and SQL (SQL Server)
- Data modelling (relational, dimensional and flattened)
- Assessing quality of data and fitness for purpose
- Designing and maintaining Data Presentation layers
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years of experience
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”