Knoxville, TN | Lead QA Analyst | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a Lead QA Analyst for our client in Knoxville, TN. This will be a dire-hire. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Owner of the QA practice
- Provide leadership for his/her team and actively mentor the team members on the development and maturity of their QA and technical skills.
- Will seek to find inefficiencies in his/her team’s processes and propose changes for the group to evaluate and implement to in turn develop and mature the QA practice for the larger team.
- Advocate quality in every stage of the Agile development process.
- Promotes communication to enhance and encourage team member and business awareness of QA requirements.
- Works within the larger organization to ensure team member and process effectiveness by monitoring performance or other key metrics.
- Write, organize, and maintain functional test plans for given Scrum team
- Execute test plans, performance, and regression testing in order to validate sites, apps and systems meet design specifications and requirements.
- Identify and reproduce defects in software and systems.
- Triage defects and report on defect impacts.
- Work with the business and technology delivery team to ensure projects are delivered with quality, on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with Scrum/project team members and End-Users to understand the key processes and technologies within the applications for the supported business functions.
- Displays Servant Leadership: fostering a coaching environment, display of selflessness and holding others accountable across the organization
- Leading a team.
- Defining and maturing a QA practice within an organization.
- Multiple forms for testing including, but not limited to: Unit testing, performance testing, integration testing, manual testing, automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Developing a test strategy and test plan for UAT, End to End testing, and Regression Testing.
- Understanding of the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance structure and knowledge of best practices.
- Ability to balance both leading a QA team and work as a Senior QA analyst writing and executing test cases for a given SCRUM team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Ability to complete all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining flexible to competing demands and adjust priorities.
- Ability to manage one or more simultaneous projects.
- Automation of web-based applications
- Web service testing
- 5 years experience as lead
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience.
- Agile certification or experience as a Scrum Master