Greeneville, TN | Network Engineer/Analyst | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a Network Engineer/Analyst for our client in Greeneville, TN. This position is a direct hire. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.????
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware,software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network system servers and devices
- Application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Creating accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Server Hardware and Software implementation
- Quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Working with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- LAN and WAN
- Infrastructure devices firewall, routers, switches and etc.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Information Systems or Information Technology
- 5-10 years’ experience
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”