Knoxville, TN | Senior Developer | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a Senior Developer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This developer will be a critical role in delivering digital solutions that will drive value resulting in operational excellence and cost savings globally. This is a direct hire opportunity. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary....across multiple p latforms / technologies, including but not limited to .NET (C# , WebServices) , JAVA Script , SharePoint, SQL Server , XML , HTML5 , EDI
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolat ing areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Collaborate with internal / external Customers, Process Automation Engineers and Designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures & define / assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.....including planning, scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines & train end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Install / deploy software products for end users as required.
- Ability to train and give technical direction to create complex software applications that pertain to modeling, simulation, planning, transportation, and logistics systems will be key in this role.
- Ability to work with remote cross functional teams. Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Web Services
- SQL Server
- Working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Coding methods and best practices
- ERP/SAP system, and SharePoint development, integration between system, document control, and workflow automation
- SAP ECC, SAP EW, SalesForce
- Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years' experience
- Manufacturing experience in software development and technical management in a manufacturing environment and a deep understanding of standard SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes.