Chattanooga, TN | Systems Administrator | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a Systems Administrator for our client in Chattanooga, TN. This is a direct-hire position. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Monitor, configure and maintain servers and client machines, update software and OS through ConfigManager/Intune (co-management).
- Monitors and maintains server and application level backups and backup infrastructure.
- Provide support and maintenance to a large, enterprise-wide Microsoft, Juniper, and Cisco infrastructure.
- Optimize network server operations by diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues related to DHCP, DNS, Exchange, Active Directory, File Shares, SQL, SharePoint and Microsoft Technologies.
- Implements security controls where appropriate.
- Helps maintain network and security related documentation.
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Provide guidelines for implementing secure systems to business partners within IT.
- Monitor system operation to detect potential problems.
- Microsoft Operating Systems and the Office suite (including O365).
- Active Directory (including Azure AD).
- TCP/IP – Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Backup and Recovery Planning.
- Administering Firewall, Content Filter, and Intrusion Prevention System configurations
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution to solve problems.
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events
- Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management or equivalent combination of experience, knowledge, skills and abilities
- 6 years experience
- Experience working with servers, SAN and server software. Experience working with local area network systems and technical infrastructure communication issues.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE, MCITP, MCDBA)
- Cisco Certifications and /or Juniper Certifications
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”