Knoxville, TN | Software Developer (Java/.NET) | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Software Developer (Java/.NET) for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is a direct hire position that will be working 3 days remote and 2 days on site. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Create or modify various Web and console on-prem and Azure cloud based applications and utilities based on:
- Microsoft tools and technologies for the .Net based applications
- Open source tools and technologies for the Java based applications.
- Create or modify Microsoft SQL Server SSIS packages.
- Create or modify stored procedures using T-SQL on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Submit your work to the QA team, review/analyze/fix filed defects.
- Participate in architecture and design meetings.
- Be involved with requirements gathering and documentation to ensure they are adequately detailed enough to be broken into tasks.
- Work with Product Owner during initial scoping efforts.
- Communicate with appropriate people on status of projects.
- Follow software design guidelines and principles.
- Translate requirements into tasks and estimate the size of those tasks.
- Document software systems and environments in both technical and non-technical formats and communicate with both technical and non-technical users to describe and explain the systems and environments.
- Java JEE/J2EE
- Java Beans
- Java Enterprise
- .NET/.NET Core
- Struts and Hibernate.
- JBoss EAP
- Spring is a plus.
- Eclipse is a plus.
- LDAP/OpenLDAP is a plus.
- GIT and/or Microsoft DevOps is a plus.
- Scrum environment is a plus.
- Associate's Degree or relevant experience in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 4 years of experience developing
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”