Knoxville, TN | DelTek Support Analyst | Full time
We are actively recruiting an DelTek Support Analyst for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is a remote 6 month contract-to-hire. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and be able to obtain a clearance.
- Participate in activities related to implementation of the Costpoint system.
- Liaise with Finance and IT Departments to ensure compliance with user provisioning internal controls for the financial systems.
- Monitor the systems and perform level 1-2 troubleshooting.
- Submit and monitor Deltek Enterprise issues submitted to the Deltek support site for resolution.
- Monitor all Deltek Enterprise scheduled activities and troubleshoot any issues encountered.
- Responsible for application administration including researching and resolving issues, creating and maintaining hierarchies, write or modify basic calculation scripts or business rules, execute processes such as deploying data and updating variables, and maintain mapping of source data from local source systems to the financial reporting systems.
- Create new users and distribute login information.
- Adjust the access for existing users based on requests received.
- Tracking and recording hot fixes as well as enhancement updates received from Deltek.
- Assist with design, planning, and testing of system upgrades and enhancements to accounting and financial related systems.
- Meeting with Report requestors to document the needs for requests being made.
- Works closely with Finance and Accounting to understand complex reporting requirements and develops reports in compliance with those requirements.
- Create and Manipulate Excel-based reports and perform ad-hoc queries as requested
- Monitor the status of the Deltek Enterprise license counts, tasks, departmental user flow.
- Monitor termination reports received and deactivate users
- Provide user-based guidance, training and support, when needed
- Participate in hot fix/patch scheduling and validation.
- Responsibility for updating rate information, close calendar updates, etc.
- Deltek Costpoint
- Deltek Time and Expense
- Costpoint Accounting
- Costpoint People
- Costpoint Purchasing and Receiving
- Contract Management
- MS SQL
- IBM Planning Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 years’ experience