Knoxville, TN | .NET Developer | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting .NET Developer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This developer will be working on a new modernization implementation for our client's management system. This is a remote contract opportunity. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Collaborate with software developers, architects, business systems analysts, product owners, operations engineers.
- Integrate with solutions on platforms such as AS400, Applied EPIC, Oracle ERP
- Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environments
- Conducts unit and integration testing
- .NET framework and its newest features
- Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of the structure and logic of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge on Design patterns and how to apply them
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4+ & Web API
- Git, JIRA
- Microsoft SQL Server
- WCF (plus)
- Good knowledge of various SDLC’s like Agile Scrum, Waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
- Understanding of version-control, continuous integration, change management, build and deploy systems such as Git, TeamCity, OctoDeploy, etc.
- 4+ years experience in the web application development