Knoxville, TN | Senior Senior Software Engineer (.Net) | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting Senior Software Engineer (.Net) for our client in Knoxville, TN. This developer will be joining our client's Corporate Services Division that will be supporting various 3rd party SaaS solutions. This is a direct hire. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Develop distributed applications using .net Core with emphasis on cloud infrastructure utilizing AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Help develop, implement and maintain a continuous delivery process focused on zero down time for customers
- Strive to produce high quality software backed by unit test and automation
- Coach and Mentor other team members to help produce a highly focused team executing on common objectives
- Collaborate to produce code and design standards
- Continuously innovate and collaborate ideas to improve process and reduce time to market
- Work in a team environment to resolve issues and provide support for all Corporate Services’ products, including SharePoint and Appian
- Translate high level designs and requirements into customer focused, technical implementations with minimal direction
- Quickly adapt to and learn different technologies and practices as applicable
- Participate in all aspects of team software development such as: Research, Refinement, Planning, Pointing, Development, Demo, Testing, Documentation, Training, Debugging, etc.
- Collaborate with business analysts, product owners, quality advocates, solutions architects, other development teams, business users and third-party companies
- .Net core
- Cloud operations such as CloudFront and AWS
- Building distributed and scalable SOA applications
- RESTful APIs
- Event messaging
- Team City
- MuleSoft or Appian
- Proven record of delivering quality software with low defects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members, including executives, managers, technology professionals, and subject matter experts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years experience in the web application development