Chattanooga, TN | Full Stack .Net/REACT Developer (Sr. Level) | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Full Stack .Net/REACT Developer (Sr. Level) for our client in Chattanooga, TN. This developer will be working on an application for a project that will be used by the customer service team that will take data and optimize its profitability. This position is a direct hire with a hybrid set-up of remote and frequent onsite visits in Chattanooga. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Contribute to the design, development and delivery of global enterprise-level applications centered in knowledge management and shared services applications. Platforms include document and content management, collaboration, records management, and integration with key business systems and data warehouses
- Contribute to the delivery of core corporate systems that provide enterprise solutions to multiple lines of businesses
- Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured
- Writes high quality well engineered, supportable code according to specifications
- Performs code reviews
- Follows all required company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle
- Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support
- Document support procedures
- Provide support and development for existing applications.
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Mock Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing
- Web application/ database integration and implementation
- Strong documentation skills.
- Effective communicator
- 5 years’ experience with architecture, design and development of n tier applications