Knoxville, TN | MS SQL DBA | Full time
We are actively recruiting a MS SQL DBA for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is 6 month contract. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Database design and the ongoing support and administration of databases running version(s) 2008, 2012.2014, and 2016
- Write and debug complex SQL and understand the best ways to incorporate database requests into application programs
- Evaluating and improving data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance codes
- Capable of performing database change management as well as performance tuning.
- Develop, implement, administer, document and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database
- Resolves database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
- Install MSSQL server software
- Configure database servers
- Monitor and maintain system health and security
- Design backup processes for server and associated data
- Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
- Establish a disaster recovery protocol
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
- Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
- Create database management procedures
- Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
- MS SQL
- Database Administration
- SQL Server
- Disaster recovery
- Database, differential and transaction log backups