Knoxville, TN | Lead Web Systems Engineer | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Lead Web Systems Engineer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is direct hire. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments in on Premise and Cloud Infrastructures like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud platform.
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Integration systems.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services when necessary; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation.
- Participate in Production On-Call Rotation.
Administrating and troubleshooting :
- Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker
- Windows and Linux Systems
- F5 Loadbalancers
- Power Shell
- Apache and Tomcat integrated webservers
- Cloud Services: AWS or Azure
- SharePoint 2013/O365
- WebSphere (a plus)
- ColdFusion Enterprise Servers (a plus)
- Understanding of Programming methodologies including, .Net, PHP, Coldfusion, Ruby, Java, and HTML
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent degree/work experience (a plus)
- 3 years’ experience in an enterprise level environment
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with strong personalities.