Knoxville, TN | Senior Quality Assurance Analyst | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for our client in Knoxville, TN. This position is a direct placement. This opportunity is interviewing quickly. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Provide leadership and coordination of testing programs/strategy for the implementation of an Oracle Cloud ERP tool across all business units (i.e. end to end testing strategy)
- Work effectively with business groups, technology groups, and subject matter experts in a collaborative manner, building constructive and effective relationships.
- Create testing strategies and validation timelines to meet deadlines.
- Develop functional test plans by writing and maintaining test cases, including exception test cases, from a variety of documentation types.
- Execute test plans, performance and regression testing while validating that the sites, apps and systems meet design specifications and requirements.
- Coordinate preparation of multiple test environments for multiple business groups, including appropriate data and access.
- Documents test results, capture defects, and recommend solutions.
- Triage defects and report on defect impacts.
- Partner with business and technology teams to obtain a full understanding of requirements and technical implications, recommending updates as needed.
- Works within the larger organization to ensure employee and process effectiveness by monitoring performance or other key metrics.
- Review customer facing documentation and training materials for accuracy.
- Act as a resource for others with less experience.
- ERP, SAP, ORACLE ERP (a HUGE plus)
- QA (Manual)
- QA structure and best practices
- Agile methodologies
- Cloud based automation (a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience
- Three to five years’ experience in a QA role