Knoxville, TN | Business Analyst | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting Business Analyst for our client in Knoxville, TN. This analyst will be joining a team of 6 that supports daily projects types that supports various business units. This is a great direct-hire opportunity. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Design, develop and implement computer specifications and programs
- Assist in the definition of user requirements and in the development of functional specifications.
- Fulfilling ad-hoc information requests through the use of SQL queries and custom programs
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of supported applications and business processes / procedures
- Exploring new technologies and industry best practices/trends to continually enhance the company’s current and future business applications.
- Manufacturing experience
- MS SQL Server
- MS Excel
- Requirements gathering
- EDI experience (a plus)
- Dynamics XA 2012 R3 (a plus)
- X++ development/C# (a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years experience
- Business minded-– have to be able do deep dive into business systems and understand it from all angles.
- Aptitude/attitude in willing to learn a new technologies