Chattanooga, TN | SQL Developer | Full time
We are actively recruiting a SQL Developer for our client in Chattanooga, TN. This position is a 6 month contract opportunity. This is a true SQL Developer position. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Design and maintains relational databases and data marts, including code for data access by applications and user reports and documentation of developed database objects
- Develops strategies for warehouse and database implementation and management.
- Monitors performance of data warehouse and provides feedback to data warehouse architects, developers and database administers.
- Develops, manages, schedules and prioritizes work based on business needs and available resources.
- Use case analysis and conceptual and analytical skills to perform system tuning.
- Consults with business on low to moderately complex business needs.
- Evaluates moderately complex requirements and creates detailed business requirements and technical specifications. Analyzes impact to other reports and processes.
- Solves moderately complex business and system issues.
- Creates individual task estimates and conducts small meetings with business, IT department and/or MIS team.
- Communicates moderately complex ideas, issues, and system processes to business, MIS and IT department staff.
- Leads small projects, creates project plans, assigns and monitor tasks.
- SQL Server
- Stored procedures
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline