Knoxville, TN | Senior Developer (.net) | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting Senior Developer (.net) for our client in Knoxville, TN. This developer will be building out Web APIs from the ground up. This is a great opportunity and is interviewing quickly. This is a direct-hire opportunity. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Support and modernize legacy solutions
- Collaborate with software developers, architects, business analysts, product owners, operations engineers, security, business representatives, etc.
- API resource development using Salesforce Integration Cloud
- Integrate 3rd party solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle, Appian, etc.
- Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environments
- Conducts unit and integration testing
- Provide technical leadership and actively mentor more junior developers
- Web API
- MVC 4
- Microsoft SQL Server
- AWS Cloud
- Apex development
- WCF (plus)
- Angular JS (a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years experience in the web application development