Chattanooga, TN | Pre Sales Engineer | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a Pre Sales Engineer for our client in Chattanooga, TN. This is a great opportunity and is interviewing quickly.This is a direct hire. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Work with our business consulting team to proactively identify clients business needs and recommend innovative strategies to ensure achievement of their technology goals.
- Coordinates closely with business consultants, business consultants administrative support, and engineering resources to align solution design with customers business requirements.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the business consultants, technical relationship managers, and account managers.
- Ability to articulate product benefits to solve client s technology challenges.
- Provide analysis and development of integrated infrastructure initiatives.
- Be an expert in Enterprise deal registration and pricing programs, product portfolio and technology, configuration tools and external resources in order to effectively perform the job duties.
- Create a complete bill of materials and quotes as required
- Architect highly complex server, storage, and networking solutions.
- Assist with compilation of technical documents and presentations such as SOW s and customer proposals as required. The first draft of all SOWs will start with this role.
- Prepare and deliver solution related presentations to business consulting team as required.
- Develop customer and partner relationships to ensure our client's company is recognized as a trusted adviser.
- Work jointly and cooperatively with Business Consultants, Technical Relationship Managers, Account Managers, BC support, Order Management, Project Management, and Engineering.
- Pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborate with business consulting to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Networking Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet
- Servers Cisco UCS, Hewlett Packard
- Storage Nimble/HPE
- Enterprise Software Citrix, Microsoft, VMware
- Security Solutions Barkly, BeyondTrust, Articwolf, Rapid7
- CCW or NetFormX
- Enterprise environment
- Fast pace environment
- Hands-on experience includes administrating, designing, implementing and supporting responsibilities.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Information Technology, Business, Operations, or relevant field experience strongly preferred
- 8+ years of pre-sales infrastructure engineering experience
- Must be able to achieve product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential for product lines as required. This role will regularly achieve certifications.