Knoxville, TN | QA Developer | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a QA Developer for our client in Knoxville, TN. This is a great opportunity and is interviewing quickly.This is a direct hire. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Perform manual and automated tests in support of software test requirements.
- Execute tests scripts in tandem with development efforts within a given sprint during the development lifecycle.
- Perform regression testing as needed for both web and desktop applications.
- Document defects and collaborate with the development team on managing test results and feedback to developers.
- Contribute to regression and automated testing libraries to improve overall time to market and reuse of testing tools.
- Maintain a balance of business and technical acumen in decision making.
- Quality Analysis
- Manual and Automated Testing
- QA Tools: Selenium, SoapUI, Mercurial or Test Complete
- C#, .NET (Standard and Core)
- SQL Server
- Web Services
- ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Jira or TFS
- Data privacy practices and regulations preferred (PCI, PII, PHI, HIPAA, GDPR, ADA, etc.)
- B.S. or higher in computer science/technology field preferred or equivalent industry experience.