Knoxville, TN | Full-Time | Junior Project Manager
We are actively recruiting a Junior Project Manager for our client in Knoxville, TN. This is a direct-hire opportunity and is interviewing quickly. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Builds project plans that track tasks and dependencies to meet technology and business needs.
- Works with I.T. staff and business divisions to identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and requirements.
- Works with I.T. staff to plan, document and execute software upgrades and enhancements.
- Testing and documentation for custom software applications.
- Works directly with third-party software vendors and support staff to resolve issues when necessary.
- Identifies and works with business on implementing training of new technology or software when appropriate.
- Creates and delivers progress reports as needed.
- Manages and advances multiple projects concurrently.
- Establishes and manages budgets and costs for projects when necessary.
- Experience with software delivery methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, etc
- Microsoft Office 365 suite, Teams, SharePoint or related software.
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio, DevOps/TFS, Visual Studio, ASP.Net and software development concepts and languages.
- Bachelor’s in project management, business management, information technology or related field is preferred.
- 2-3 years of Project Management experience