Chattanooga, TN | Software Developer (.NET) | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting Software Developer (.NET)for our client in Chattanooga, TN. This developer will be joining a team of 9 that supports our client's Mobile Communications team. This is a long-term contract opportunity. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Contribute to the design, development and delivery of global enterprise-level applications centered in knowledge management and shared services applications. Platforms include document and content management, collaboration, records management, and integration with key business systems and data warehouses
- Contribute to the delivery of core corporate systems that provide enterprise solutions to multiple lines of businesses
- Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured
- Writes high quality well engineered, supportable code according to specifications
- Performs code reviews
- Follows all required company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle
- Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support
- Document support procedures
- Provide support and development for existing applications.
- ASP.NET, ASP .NET CORE, .NET CORE
- HTML5, CSS, XML
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and/or experience
- 5+ years’ experience with architecture, design and development of "n" tier applications
- Strong documentation skills.
- Effective communicator
** Having experience with Win Form, Mongo, RabbitMQ messaging, Kindo UI controls, Less, Type Script, Java would be a plus!