Knoxville, TN | Software Developer (WPF) | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting a Software Developer (WPF) for our client in Knoxville, TN. This opportunity is a contract to hire and is interviewing quickly. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- This position is a temporary position that develops software using the latest tools and design patterns in traditional and/or constraint-based programming.
- This position works in a team of domain experts, software developers, testers, system engineers and database designers.
- Assist in database design and development according to documented standards.
- Discuss application usage and workflow with domain experts, project managers and other team members.
- Mentor less experienced developers.
- Developing .NET applications in WPF
- Using Visual Studio and .NET Framework (VB.NET preferred, or C#)
- Experience with Team Foundation (TFS) and Git (or similar application lifecycle and source control tools)
- Entity Framework
- .NET Core 2.x
- Writing secure code
- Writing unit tests
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years experience
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification
- US citizen able to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Must be team-oriented and able to work with database developers, testers, and systems engineers
- Previous military experience or experience developing defense-planning applications