Knoxville, TN | Data Governance Analyst | Full-Time
We are actively recruiting an Data Governance Analyst for our client in the Knoxville, TN area. This is a great opportunity and is interviewing quickly. This role will enable our client's goal of being a data driven organization, with data being a strategic enabler for growth.This opportunity is a direct placement. Due to client's request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Working in specific workstreams within the Data Governance practice. You will work with development managers, portfolio managers, product owners and other supporting team members to provide sound data governance practices across the organization.
- Supporting the development of data management practices & processes
- Developing enabling systems, controls and services to support the data governance program e.g. Data Quality Testing, Data dictionaries, Metadata management, Access controls etc.
- Control testing and reporting of implemented framework and compliance across the enterprise
- Performing special tasks as assigned by the Data Governance Manager
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehouse
- Business Intelligence
- Data Governance
- Agile environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor s degree
- 2 years of experience