Dandridge, TN | Systems Administrator | Full time
We are actively recruiting a Systems Administrator for our client in the Dandridge,TN area. This is a great opportunity to make an impact in an enterprise level organization. This position is a contract and is interviewing quickly. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Windows 7,8,10
- Windows Server 2008,2012,2016 and Office 365
- Active Directory, SCCM, group policy and image creation
- Hyper-V and VMWare
- Routers and switches
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and implementing of hardware and software:
- infrastructure: network, servers, phone system, PCI, laptops, desktops, VMU s, printers, scanners, cameras, etc
- telecommunications: desktop phones, wireless phones/radios
- audiovisual: video conference, projectors, TV, digital signage
- Bachelor s Degree Computer Science (preferred)
- 2 to 5 years’ experience with desktop management, network and server administration
- Manufacturing environment experience is a plus but not required.
- Minimum working CCNA level knowledge
- Excellent communication with both technical and non-technical professionals