Tens of millions of Americans engage with our digital products every month and the Development and Design group is responsible for all of it. Our team builds user-facing websites, mobile apps, OOT apps, voice apps and back-end editorial tools. And while we are a large, publicly traded company, our Development and Design group runs nimble and lean – more like a startup. We are a fun group of professionals who enjoy getting things done well.
- are looking for a DEVOPS Engineer to join our team. A successful candidate will like learning new technologies/tools and working in a team environment.
This is a full-time position based in Knoxville, TN.
- Identify opportunities to automate and containerize solutions.
- Support deployment, monitoring, and management for all projects
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems
- Review architecture and offer recommendations for improvements
- Embrace continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes
- CDN configuration and management
- Monitors current and future trends in technology which will positively affect organizational projects
- Learn and absorb new technologies quickly
- Be a strong team player and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands
Skills and Qualifications
Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience with containers helpful but not required
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Java, .Net, PowerShell,
- Experience with Azure and AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with Git repositories