Posted 2 months ago
Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and maintains relational databases and data marts, including code for data access by applications and user reports and documentation of developed database objects.
• Develops strategies for warehouse and database implementation and management.
• Monitors performance of data warehouse and provides feedback to data warehouse architects, developers and database administers.
• Develops, manages, schedules and prioritizes work based on business needs and available resources.
• Use case analysis and conceptual and analytical skills to perform system tuning.
• Consults with business on low to moderately complex business needs.
• Evaluates moderately complex requirements and creates detailed business requirements and technical specifications. Analyzes impact to other reports and processes.
• Solves moderately complex business and system issues.
• Creates individual task estimates and conducts small meetings with business, IT department and/or MIS team.
• Communicates moderately complex ideas, issues, and system processes to business, MIS and IT department staff.
• Leads small projects, creates project plans, assigns and monitor tasks.
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline from a four-year college or university
• 3-6 years of relevant experience
• 3-5 years of SQL experience
• Required knowledge of MS Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint.
• SQL Server or ERWIN data modeling experience preferred.
• Ability to use case analysis and knowledge of business domain,
• Strong conceptual and analytic skills