SR .NET Web Developer – US Xpress
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and test software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design, development and delivery of global enterprise-level applications centered in knowledge management and shared services applications. Platforms include document and content management, collaboration, records management, and integration with key business systems and data warehouses
- Contribute to the delivery of core corporate systems that provide enterprise solutions to multiple lines of businesses
- Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured
- Writes high quality well engineered, supportable code according to specifications
- Performs code reviews
- Follows all required company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle
- Assists others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support
- Document support procedures
- Provide support and development for existing applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and/or experience
- 5+ years’ experience with architecture, design and development of n tier applications
- 5+ years’ experience with web, Win form application/ database integration and implementation.
- Experience with TDD (test driven development), Mock Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing abilities.
- Microsoft Office Suite Expertise, Integration with enterprise systems and overall architectural standards.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Effective communicator
Work Environment: this job operates in a normal professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and fax machines, and filing cabinets.
Physical Requirements: while performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; frequently stands, walks, uses hands to finger, handle or feel; and reaches with hands and arms.
Some nights and weekends are required does not happen often but we do support our product 24/7