Direct Hire Jobs
Direct hire jobs are great for when you want to hire directly, but don’t have the internal recruiting resources or time to find the right talent
One of the more stressful tasks that managers face is hiring or replacing employees. Additionally, employee turnover and attrition is expensive. Hiring cost, total compensation, severance pay, and other factors like legal fees over a period of time can make hiring the wrong IT employee extremely costly to your organization. The cost goes way beyond cash though; your business will lose:
- Worker & team productivity
- Lost time training another employee
- Negative impact on employee morale
- Negative effect on stakeholder/client solutions & relations
Not only will you incur those soft & hard costs, but other facts include:
- Utilizing internal corporate recruiting methods usually takes 50+ days to identify and hire IT employees.
- Most organizations don’t have the necessary time, expertise, or recruiting tools to find the right IT Talent when they need it most.
In today’s competitive and constantly changing market, your business advantage may rely on how quickly you can form high-performance teams. Patriot Talent Solutions understands the need to hiring IT talent quickly, without compromising quality. Our direct placement search services will give you the opportunity to:
- Focus on your other business responsibilities and not recruiting
- Identify and hire talent quickly
- Supplement your decision with Patriot Talent Solution’s reference checks and technical screenings
- Get guaranteed hiring results
How It Works
Once your need is identified, our delivery team will work to find you the best candidate quickly. We have a talented network consisting of thousands of passive and active IT job seekers. Additionally, Patriot Talent Solutions utilizes reputable recruiting tools to deliver successful recruiting activities for your need just in time. We will deliver qualified candidates for your review in a short period of time.
We are ready to find the best candidate to join your company.
Considering hiring for a contract-to-hire position?
We can help with that too.