IT Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Posted 1 week ago
The IT department is looking for a highly motivated manufacturing business systems expert to help administer and maintain the ERP environment at our Fort Pierce, FL office. This individual must have proven systems, analytical and problem-solving abilities in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities List the job’s essential or most important functions and responsibilities. Include all important aspects for the job whether performed daily weekly, monthly, or annually and any that occur at irregular intervals.
- Routine administration of the existing Infor Syteline ERP environment including various 3rd party ISV’s, custom portals, application, database and server maintenance.
- Work with implementation team, internal user groups and IT staff to help facilitate the successful migration to a new ERP system at the Ft Pierce location.
- Participate in Integration Test and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and testing functionality for ERP and other applications
- Mentor/Coach/Train employees/dealers in the use of ERP and Software application functionality (Finance, Sales, Inventory, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Service)
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our ERP and business software environment
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of system, application and integration errors
- Continued development and extension of the ERP environment to support our growing company including product testing, upgrades, expansion of 3rd party ISV’s, integrations, custom coding, report creation and maintenance, data maintenance and processes
- Ensure SOX and regulatory compliance through management of processes, maintaining proper documentation and evidence.
- Provide robust and in-depth data analysis to support executives and business operations.
- Provide technical assistance to end users helping them to make better use of technology, processes and procedures
- Assist IT staff in routine duties
- Other tasks as needed
- ERP application use and administration – 10+ years
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration and development - performance monitoring/stored procedure development – 2008 R2 and up – 5+ years
- Microsoft SSRS/BIDS – 2008 R2 and up – 5+ years
- Manufacturing environment experience – 3+ years
- Integration development and administration – a plus
- BOM Configurator experience – a plus
- Warehouse management systems a plus (barcoding/rfid)
- C#/.Net experience a plus
- SharePoint experience a plus
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge
- Very strong written, oral skills and interpersonal skills
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or six to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.