RPG Programmer Mapics XA
Posted 3 weeks ago
Job ID - 171
- Formulate system scope and objectives.
- Convert project specifications into detailed sequences for coding.
- Plan, develop, test, and document working from detailed source data.
- Prepare program documentation and materials for users.
- Modification and maintenance of existing code base
- Application support of Infor XA (Mapics).
- EDI programming and support
- A.S. Degree
- 2 years programming experience in a manufacturing environment
- RPG, RPGLE, Free Format RPG, RPG/400, ILE & CL400 Skills
- Knowledge of EDI standards, Ansi X12
- Knowledge of EDI Mapping
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with iSeries (AS/400)
- Experience with DB2/400, DDS skills