Posted 3 weeks ago
Job ID - 170
Position Description: Responsible for maintenance and overall configuration of the corporate network. Responsible for virtual networks, backups as well as network security and firewalls.
- Network – Hubs, switches, routers, cables, set up programming firewalls
- Internet – Web servers, dns, ftp
- Intranet – Internal servers, Exchange, Active Directory domain controllers
- Wide Area Network – Design, administration, security and implementation
- Servers – Server management including, VMware, security, system updates, configuration of NT and Unix based servers.
- Microsoft Certification or Cisco Certification or A.S. Degree or 2 years on the job experience managing Windows NT or Unix based networks.